Ruby Insert, 19mm
Earn 225 TerpTokens with this purchase.
Ruby banger inserts are one of our personal favorites as you can vaporize your dab perfectly every time. Get ready to experience dabs with unparalleled heat retention that allows your concentrates to fully vaporize, saving you money while also delivering the biggest best tasting rips. For use with 25mm quartz bangers, must have a minimum internal diameter of 20mm.
14 in stock
- 100% AAA lab-grown synthetic corundum (ie. ruby)
- Thermochromic (changes color when heat is applied)
- 19mm diameter (compatible with most all 25mm quartz bangers)
- 2mm thickness
- UV reactive
- Guaranteed to not devitrify (foggy/chazzed appearance)
- Increases longevity of quartz banger
- Mind-blowing heat retention abilities for longer draws and even vaporization
- Extended heat retention with even heat distribution and extended vaporization
- Easy low-temperature dabs to protect your terps and lungs
- Reduces waste by fully vaporizing your materials, saving you money
Do you ever get tired of your quartz banger getting cold mid-hit? We do and that’s why gold ruby inserts are one of our favorite accessories. We love these inserts due to their insane heat retention which evenly vaporizes your concentrates and reduces the number of times you will need to heat up your banger.
GEMSTONE CARE GUIDE
- Wait for gemstones to cool before cleaning them with isopropyl alcohol or a similar cleaning solution. Gemstones can easily crack due to thermal shock.
- Do not apply a direct flame to the gemstone – always evenly heat while inside of a banger.
- To clean, use a dry cotton swab to absorb excess oil or wait until cool to the touch to use isopropyl alcohol or other cleaning solution.
- If the gemstone looks black or dirty, you can heat clean it inside your banger by torching it for 1-2 minutes or until clean. Allow the gemstone to cool.
We are not responsible for items damaged due to not following cleaning procedures.
Free shipping on all US orders. Orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days in discrete packaging. You will receive a shipment confirmation email with your tracking number(s) once your order has shipped. If you need to cancel/adjust your order, change your shipping information, or have other requests, please contact us via phone at (831) 200 – 3549 or email us at email@example.com immediately as orders are processed quickly.
All orders within the United States are shipped via USPS First Class or Priority Mail (depending on the size of your order). International orders are shipped via UPS. At our discretion, orders may require a signature confirmation.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you are not satisfied with the Terporium product you purchased, we can refund the product’s purchase price if it is returned within 30 days of its arrival at the shipping address. You will be responsible for return shipping. You are only eligible for a return if your item is unused and in the same condition that you received it. At the sole discretion of Terporium, you may receive a partial refund on used or slightly damaged products. All 2nd quality quartz are final sale items, meaning they are not eligible for returns unless damaged in shipment to you, defective, or incorrect. You must return your item in the original packaging (if applicable).
If your shipment is damaged, missing, incorrect, etc., promptly email firstname.lastname@example.org for return/refund/exchange instructions. Please include your order number and a photo (if applicable).
To return your item, please include your order number inside the box and a brief description (i.e., refund or exchange for ____ size/color). Please ship products eligible for return to the following address: PO Box 305, Aptos CA 95001.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.