Ruby Diamond Cut Terp Pearls
$15.00 – $20.00
Earn 45 - 60 TerpTokens with this purchase.
10mm Diamond-cut lab-grown ruby (100% AAA synthetic corundum) Terp Pearls. These diamonds are not only eye-catching but also help retain heat.
Ruby Pearl Features:
- Lab-tested synthetic corundum (aka ruby and sapphire)
- Retains heat for a tasty low-temperature delivery
- Disperses concentrates to reduce waste and prevent burning
- Aesthetically pleasing and functional
What is a Terp Pearl?
Terp pearls are another innovative accessory that helps to achieve low-temperature dabs. Essentially, they are little spinning balls that retain heat while simultaneously spreading around the oil helping you achieve a tasty temperature. Not only are they functional, but when paired with a spinner cap, terp pearls are aesthetically pleasing as well. Simply place inside quartz banger prior to heating and use as normal. To learn more about terp pearls, click here.
GEMSTONE CARE GUIDE
- Wait for gemstones to cool before cleaning them with isopropyl alcohol or a similar cleaning solution. Gemstones can easily crack due to thermal shock.
- Do not apply a direct flame to the gemstone – always evenly heat while inside of a banger.
- To clean, use a dry cotton swab to absorb excess oil or wait until cool to the touch to use isopropyl alcohol or other cleaning solution.
- If the gemstone looks black or dirty, you can heat clean it inside your banger by torching it for 1-2 minutes or until clean. Allow the gemstone to cool.
We are not responsible for items damaged due to not following cleaning procedures.
Free shipping on all US orders. Orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days in discrete packaging. You will receive a shipment confirmation email with your tracking number(s) once your order has shipped. If you need to cancel/adjust your order, change your shipping information, or have other requests, please contact us via phone at (831) 200 – 3549 or email us at email@example.com immediately as orders are processed quickly.
All orders within the United States are shipped via USPS First Class or Priority Mail (depending on the size of your order). International orders are shipped via UPS. At our discretion, orders may require a signature confirmation.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you are not satisfied with the Terporium product you purchased, we can refund the product’s purchase price if it is returned within 30 days of its arrival at the shipping address. You will be responsible for return shipping. You are only eligible for a return if your item is unused and in the same condition that you received it. At the sole discretion of Terporium, you may receive a partial refund on used or slightly damaged products. All 2nd quality quartz are final sale items, meaning they are not eligible for returns unless damaged in shipment to you, defective, or incorrect. You must return your item in the original packaging (if applicable).
If your shipment is damaged, missing, incorrect, etc., promptly email firstname.lastname@example.org for return/refund/exchange instructions. Please include your order number and a photo (if applicable).
To return your item, please include your order number inside the box and a brief description (i.e., refund or exchange for ____ size/color). Please ship products eligible for return to the following address: PO Box 305, Aptos CA 95001.
1 review for Ruby Diamond Cut Terp Pearls
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
xwhitex1994 (verified owner) –
Really cool to use to do something else besides pearls