Ruby Top Marble, 20mm
Earn 83 TerpTokens with this purchase.
20mm lab-grown ruby (100% AAA synthetic corundum) top marble. Perfect for quartz bangers with a top diameter between 16-20mm.
4 in stock
Did you know that lab-grown ruby and sapphire are all a type of corundum? Corundum is a family of extremely heat-resistant and scratch-resistant gemstones.
Ruby Marble Features
- Material: Lab-tested synthetic corundum (aka Ruby)
- Retains heat for a tasty low-temperature delivery
- Disperses concentrates to reduce waste and prevent burning
- Aesthetically pleasing and functional
- Compatible with several quartz banger styles, just more commonly known to be used with terp slurpers.
Terp pillars/pills are innovative accessories that help to achieve low-temperature dabs. While terp pearls are great for more traditional bangers, pillars are optimal for slurper-style bangers with a more tall and narrow chamber. In addition to improving heat retention, pills spread around the oil which reduces waste and helps you achieve a tasty temperature. Not only are they functional, terp pillars aesthetically pleasing as well. To use, simply place inside quartz banger prior to heating and use as normal. To learn more about terp pearls, click here.
GEMSTONE CARE GUIDE
- Wait for gemstones to cool before cleaning them with isopropyl alcohol or a similar cleaning solution. Gemstones can easily crack due to thermal shock.
- Do not apply a direct flame to the gemstone – always evenly heat while inside of a banger.
- To clean, use a dry cotton swab to absorb excess oil or wait until cool to the touch to use isopropyl alcohol or other cleaning solution.
- If the gemstone looks black or dirty, you can heat clean it inside your banger by torching it for 1-2 minutes or until clean. Allow the gemstone to cool.
We are not responsible for items damaged due to not following cleaning procedures.
Free shipping on all US orders. Orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days in discrete packaging. You will receive a shipment confirmation email with your tracking number(s) once your order has shipped. If you need to cancel/adjust your order, change your shipping information, or have other requests, please contact us via phone at (831) 200 – 3549 or email us at email@example.com immediately as orders are processed quickly.
All orders within the United States are shipped via USPS First Class or Priority Mail (depending on the size of your order). International orders are shipped via UPS. At our discretion, orders may require a signature confirmation.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you are not satisfied with the Terporium product you purchased, we can refund the product’s purchase price if it is returned within 30 days of its arrival at the shipping address. You will be responsible for return shipping. You are only eligible for a return if your item is unused and in the same condition that you received it. At the sole discretion of Terporium, you may receive a partial refund on used or slightly damaged products. All 2nd quality quartz are final sale items, meaning they are not eligible for returns unless damaged in shipment to you, defective, or incorrect. You must return your item in the original packaging (if applicable).
If your shipment is damaged, missing, incorrect, etc., promptly email firstname.lastname@example.org for return/refund/exchange instructions. Please include your order number and a photo (if applicable).
To return your item, please include your order number inside the box and a brief description (i.e., refund or exchange for ____ size/color). Please ship products eligible for return to the following address: PO Box 305, Aptos CA 95001.
2 reviews for Ruby Top Marble, 20mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
baileysamantha213 (verified owner) –
Such a gorgeous color and perfect size. I prefer my marbles on the smaller side and this one was perfect.
xwhitex1994 (verified owner) –
Love this for typing off sluerps and spinners matching eith the rest of the ruby pearls pillars and valves